Commercial Interior Design Service
Successful brands deliver a unique experience to staff and customers alike. How your space looks and feels speaks volumes about the experience you deliver to customers – and how your space functions impacts directly on the potential for achieving profit. Whether you’re in the process of leasing a new space or want a re-launch your existing business, Barkerdesign can help deliver your brand image through your interiors.
Barkerdesign’s flexible service enables you to choose exactly where you use our expertise depending on project needs. And to help on overall project costs we’re able to make great savings through savvy sourcing and by sharing our trade discount with you. Over the years I’ve refined a way of working that’s both efficient, collaborative and enjoyable, read on for a breakdown:
1. STYLE DIRECTION
We start this process by delivering a strong visual direction for your business, which acts as a general guide that you to can implement yourself if you wish, it typically involves:
- Questionnaire & Pinterest Page created based on your brief
- Market research into the “movers & shakers” of your industry to ensure you stay one step ahead of your competitors
- In-depth consultation to understand your practical requirements, the site’s potential, your budget and brand objectives.
- Unique Concept for your space along with an annotated guide on wall & floor finishes, colour, storage, lighting & fabrics etc
- Ideas on brand image changes to compliment the new style direction
- An estimate proposal for Stage 2 based on Scope
2. DETAIL DESIGN
This stage covers all the sourcing, specification and detail necessary to make your project happen. At the end of this stage you’ll be presented with a complete design pack enabling you to implement yourself and brief your Contractor so works can begin. A pack can include:
- Detailed CAD drawings e.g. layout plans, electrical, joinery, kitchen & W.C plans & elevations for customer & staff areas
- A Design presentation in PDF format with samples
- A fully itemised sourcing list
- At least one meeting to go through the design pack
3. PROJECT CO-ORDINATION
You can choose to implement the project yourself or Barkerdesign can manage to completion. This final stage typically involves:
- Implementing the sourcing list right through to delivery scheduling
- Project set-up with chosen contractor
- Ad-hoc Project Management and snagging ensuring works are brought in on time and to budget
- Styling your business for launch day!